Community Association in a Box
An easy solution to help your community rise up
The Community Association in a Box is a multi-layered solution that provides organisations with the elements to organise in a manner that promotes good governance, financial sustainability and community engagement.
By completing the form you are on your way to becoming a CAN Affiliate through this unique solution offering.
Too, the CAB solution allows communities to tap into CAN’s community specific resources on a variety of topics as well as access expertise and knowledge from like-minded individuals and organisations through regular networking and webinar events.
So what is in the box?
- A dynamic WordPress website complete with integrated donations and monthly membership fee collection capacity.
- A simple to use newsletter and bulk mailing service allowing you to send up to 1000 emails a month.
- Automatic invite to all CAN networking and webinar events.
- Access to a library of resources, which are constantly being updated, covering topics from promoting sound governance, how to guides and curated news, comment and analysis to a repository of all laws and regulations that impact local government.
- Access to expertise in necessary professional fields*.
One of the key drivers of what we are doing is to build capacity within the local community space. To do this we need to all work together.
Therefore we will require a sustainability fee of 10% to be levied off each donation that is made to your organisation through the new purpose-built website. This is a fully automated process meaning there is no need for any invoicing and physical transactions to occur.
The sustainability fee allows us to develop resources, build stronger networks and acquire expertise where necessary in order to help community organisations become better in their civic activism. Too, it helps us help other organisations, such as yours, by providing them with a website and the tools to reach their own sustainability goals.
Let us get started,