hOW DO we JOIN can

Anyone and any community-based organisation can join the CAN movement.

There are four clear paths.

DONATE TO CAN

If you are an individual or business that believes in what we are doing, you can make a donation. Because CAN is an initiative of the Organisation Undoing Tax Abuse, we are Section 18A compliant, meaning you can claim your donation back on your tax returns.

BECOME A SUPPORTER OF CAN

You can support us by simply joining the conversation on our forum, signing up for our monthly newsletter and by joining our monthly webinars.

Become a supporter

BECOME A DIRECT AFFILIATE OF CAN

The CAN initiative has an affiliate programme built on mutual respect and trust. By contributing a monthly sustainability fee to CAN, affiliates will be invited to exclusive online round-table discussions and workshops, have regular interactions with the CAN Team and have the choice of becoming part of the CAN committee to help shape CAN’s strategy and identify issues of mutual interest. This sustainability fee is a negotiated value, that is sustainable to the community association.

find out more

BECOME A CAN AFFILIATE THROUGH CAB

The Community Association in a Box Solution is another route to our Affiliate Programme. This is primarily targeted at qualifying newish associations or established ones that need a reboot.

 CAB affiliates get:

  • A custom-built website;
  • email addresses;
  • payment portal integration;  and;
  • a membership management portal.

This allows the association to ask its members or donors to commit to a monthly contribution. The association keeps 90% of every donation with the remaining 10% coming to CAN which counts towards the association’s affiliation fee. 

Find out More

Let’s connect.  

1 Step 1
keyboard_arrow_leftPrevious
Nextkeyboard_arrow_right